We have included easy to follow instructions on how best to wear our face masks. *Please note that while we use the most highly recommend style for face masks, no two faces are alike so they will fit every individual differently and will need to be adjusted accordingly.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Dry your hands with a clean paper towel and throw the paper towel away.
- Place the mask on your face with the outer side facing out and the stiff, bendable nose piece at the top by your nose.
- Retie the ear loops or head straps (depending on your preference) so that the mask fits tightly across your face. The mask should not be loose at all and must be worn tightly to prevent slippage. If you find that your mask slips off your nose, try tying it in the other style as it may work better for your face shape.
- Once the mask is in place, use your index finger and thumb to pinch the bendable top edge of the mask around the bridge of your nose.
- Pull the sides of the mask so that it lays flat and does not bunch at the corners where the ties are located.
- Make sure the mask is completely secure. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
- If desired, you can turn the ties so that the knot it hidden within the mask.
- Wash your hands.
Mask Filter Ideas:
We do not endorse or condone the use of any of these options, nor do we make any claims to their effectiveness. This list is simply to provide you will some ideas for face mask filters. You do so at your own risk and we highly recommend doing your own research before utilizing any of these ideas.
-Vacuum cleaner bags
-HEPA grade fiberglass free air conditioner filters (taken apart and cut into squares)
-Store bought carbon activated filters
-Woven grocery store bags
-Disposable surgical mask